Monday, May 31, 2010

More God Talk

Tristan is on a full blown God kick right now. Almost like his numbers and letters obsession that he has had for quite some time. He has moved his sights and interest on to God. I remember the two older boys going through a similar phase but not having the same perception or logic as Tristan. Here are some of the things I have heard from him lately.

*God has a race car. He has a black race car!!
*God is 500 years old.
*Jesus and God are everywhere. But not Noah. He is on the ark.
*I will be as tall as God when I am 90.

And today he told me that when Eden is three she will be white. ???

Yesterday, I was talking to Eden and telling her what a beautiful girl she was. I asked her, "Who made you such a beautiful girl? She replied, "God did. But who painted me?" I found that comment so endearing. I asked her if she didn't like her pretty brown skin but she assured me that she did. I told her I thought she was perfect and that God painted her a beautiful color.

This morning at breakfast Eden and Tristan were talking once again and I wish I could remember the whole conversation but alas! I have forgotten most of it except for Eden's closing remarks. She told me, "Yeah...God made everything. He made Donkey Kong!" I didn't burst her bubble so for now she thinks God created Donkey Kong - not Nintendo.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

:) Love that!

I think Nintendo will survive.