Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christine and Eric's wedding

We had a wonderful, beautiful and very fun filled weekend. Weddings are always fun but especially when it happens to be someone in the family. We have been anticipating Christine's wedding for months now and we could hardly wait. The day couldn't have been more clear or beautiful! Here are Eric and Christine after saying their vows and taking communion. This wedding was one of the most beautiful I have been too. So sincere and just filled with the Father's love.
Right after the ceremony and they are waiting to greet their guests. Stealing a kiss! Christine is always gorgeous but she was the epitome of what you picture a bride looking like! I was going to try and get these pictures in some sort of order but was having a hard time keeping them straight in my head. So sorry about the hodge podge here.
Here is the very dapper and handsome ring bearer. But wait.......he just looks the part. He became quite obstinate and stubborn and refused to lower himself to any sort of spectacle for any one's viewing enjoyment. No amount of bribery or coercion was going to convince him to walk down that aisle.
Thank goodness his big brother has no problem being the center of attention. Judah very willingly stepped in and did the duty of ring bearer. He didn't match but he still looked sharp. I think this is my favorite picture from the whole wedding. I captured my boy so well in this picture. He looks like a young man and no longer like a boy. So, so handsome.
And the entourage of beauty begins. Again, these are out of order but oh well. This is Hannah.
Suzanne.
All four girls. I missed getting a picture of the maid of honor because I was too busy snapping this picture of Mark's sisters. And I just realized I forgot to upload a picture of her. I have more pictures to post which I will do within the next few days. I will make sure she has her shining moment.
The beautiful bride and her father.
Another one of Christine.
All the girls getting ready. Oh...Diana is in this picture. She sure is a bundle of fun!
John & Ashley's little Jacqueline enjoying the ceremony.
Caleb enjoying the ceremony too.
Oh...the rest of the bridesmaids. What do you know. This is Grace!
And Joyce.
Mark and the boys.
Me and my boys! I love these little chumps.
Shane in his non-effective tux.
Mark with his mother. She looked lovely. It still amazes me that she has had eight children.
Judah beginning his trek down the aisle. Like I said, I will post more pictures in the days to come. But for now I need to start getting the boys to bed. The past few late nights have resulted in exceedingly grumpy boys.

1 comment:

Eric H said...

These pictures are awesome and I haven't stopped stealing kisses yet!! Haha! Thanks for posting these Becky.