Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things I've learned

What is a post without pictures, right? But I just have a quick moment and wanted to inform you of some things I have learned the past few days.

While folding laundry yesterday Shane was laughing. When I asked him about his giggling he told me that my underwear were funny because they had flowers. So...I told him since he likes them so much I would make sure to get him a few pairs of his own. He then told me that boys wear cool underwear, not beautiful underwear.

Today while playing football (again) Shane told me what a spiral throw meant. It means that the ball spy's where is is going and then rolls. Hmmmm...not quite but pretty creative. This weather and football season makes playing football almost a daily occurrence. Tristan walks around randomly chanting, "Go Eagles!!" It is especially cute when walking through Wal-mart!

I have some cute pictures to post one of these days. Maybe tomorrow. But for now the boys are all outside and probably waiting for more football or soccer.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ugh! Your family seemed so perfect until you mentioned "GO EAGLES"....I guess nobody is perfect! ;-)
Kim

Out Loud said...

hysterical. i haven't read your blog entry yet, because i just posted one on my blog this morning. go to it and read the title. :) great minds think alike.