Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Random Sleep Pictures

Last night I found Eden sitting in her basket of babies and stuffed animals asleep. She was supposed to be in her bed, tucked nicely under her covers with her head resting sweetly on her pillow. But no......awkward angle with the edge of the bed digging into her back. But she was sleeping great!!

I scooped her up, kissed her soft cheeks and tucked her in again. Which didn't last too long! When I went in the girls room a short time later to put Heidi in her bed Eden was sideways in her bed. For the life of me I cannot figure out how a person can move so much when they sleep!! If I had myself upside down and sideways in the bed I think I wouldn't feel very rested. That and Mark would probably kick me out of the bed.
One of these days I am hoping my brain doesn't feel like mush at the end of the day so I can return to a fairly normal routine at posting. I do have lots to say (big surprise) but can't seem to form coherent thoughts by the time the kids are all in bed. Speaking of bedtime......Judah and Shane are waiting for me to sing their songs. I wonder how much longer they will want me to sing to them? Time is passing all too quickly!

No comments: