Monday, October 25, 2010

Mid-Atlantic Orphan Summit

Just wanted to put a plug in for people who may live relatively close to Hershey PA to consider taking some time on November 5th & 6th to attend the orphan summit. Mark and I are really hoping to attend but I am still working on a child-care plan that feels comfortable to me. Mark and I haven't been away for a very long time so this would be good for us on so many levels. Our main issue is that our youngsters do not sleep well. It isn't good for anyone to have their sleep disturbed multiple times a night but I feel like my body is somewhat used to it. Anyway.....I hope to see some people I know if I make it there.

Moving on to from the continuing saga of my sleep woes and back to the summit! It looks amazing!! Really amazing!! Worth the time for anyone to go. I started reading a book today by one of the keynote speakers (thanks Christine) and cried through the first chapter! Oh my! My heart has so far to go yet in being completely broken for the least of these!

Anyway...check out www.midatlanticorphansummit.com and see if you can manage a short jaunt to Hershey! And pick up some spectacular chocolate while you are there!!

No comments: