Saturday, April 5, 2008

A snippet from today

Tristan, Shane and I are all a bit under the weather today. No throwing up - just fevers. But since Tristan had a fever today it seemed to be his hardest day so far since bringing Eden home. He didn't want to share me. I felt bad for the little guy. But, here we are at 8:45 and all four kiddos are in bed for the night. Eden has slept through the night every night since we have been home. Now if we can just get Tristan sleeping through the night consistently. Anyway.....

Judah and I were snuggling a bit on the couch today and watching a little news. Fox news had some stuff about President Bush and his visit to Croatia. Judah started asking what all the president does. I tried to explain the job of the president in a way that he could understand everything. This was his conclusion:

Judah: I guess I don't really want to be a president. I would much rather be a hunter!!

So there you have it folks. We have a hunter on our hands. He spent quite a bit of time today outside with his bb gun trying to shoot a bird. He said he was successful in hitting a duck but it flew away. He is determined to shoot a bird and kill it. Hopefully sometime in the near future we will be celebrating his first kill. Now there is a sentence I didn't ever anticipate saying. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice Judah!