Thursday, October 27, 2011

Running Rampant

My daughter seems to be the equivalent of a full time job just herself. I feel like this blog has been very Heidi related lately but my goodness!! Tonight for instance....Mark and the boys are out for wings so I thought the girl and I would have a nice little quiet evening. I am clearly delusional people!! I fed them, got them in their jammies, decided to quickly vacuum the kitchen since it is a disaster due to some demolition/construction (another story for another time). Sounds reasonable, right? So tell me why this is what I walked in on only 3 minutes into my vacuuming?




A stark naked Heidi sitting on the sink playing in the water! I am throwing in the towel for the day people!! We are going all kinds of crazy at our house tonight! True story!!

No comments: