Saturday, March 26, 2011

Visit Take Two

The evening before Mark and I left for our little get-away we had our second lovely visit from the all together delightful Hildebrand family! Really wishing they weren't going to be on the other side of the world as of today but......that is the reality! So we are grateful for the moments we got to spend with them and who knows. Maybe our next get-away will be to Turkey! I did have a dream months ago that I was visiting them in Turkey. I was going to say I have a feeling that this picture of Shane with Heidi and Vienna could be a prophetic picture of the days to come but thought I should clarify. I in no way am insinuating that he will have more than one woman in his life! What I do know is he loves, loves the "littles" and I think there should be full disclosure to his future wife that he will probably want lots of littles!
Is it just me or does Vienna look like Heidi? They even have blankets that are almost identical!
Yohanis and Vienna tackling Judah! He thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the "torture"! And sadly that is about the extent of pictures I got this time around! Too busy talking and trying to squeeze in as much as possible before they had to leave.
I am sure they would appreciate your prayers as they readjust and get acclimated to their life once again in Turkey. And for Yohanis this will be the first time seeing his home! Bless you guys and the work He has called you to do!!


1 comment:

Charity Hildebrand said...

Aww, so sweet! I know, I hardly got any pictures either - too busy having fun with you guys :) Your next get-away will most definitely have to be to Turkey!!