Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Boys

Earlier this week I was doing my daily primping which consists of 20 seconds in front of the mirror. But something caught my eye. There was a solitary hair on my head that had a little extra shimmer to it. Sure enough......it was a gray/white hair! This is not a new phenomenon but it seems to be a little more frequent. I pulled the hair out and went in search of the boys. I said to Judah and Shane, "Umm....I think your mother is getting old. Look at this hair!" To which they both responded immediately, "You are not old mom! Sometimes that just happens!"

I love those boys! And just for the record my eight year old son has not been informed that in some circles holding his mother's hand in public would be deemed uncool! Nope! He did not get that memo yet and this momma is pretty happy about that!

I think my boys are pretty great!

1 comment:

The Harts said...

I found my first gray hair a few months ago! Yikes!