Saturday, March 19, 2011

Missing

I know I have been absent for quite a while now. It is called life! And sometimes a week disappears into the great abyss and you don't know where it went. I have been trying to be more purposeful about being aware of where my time. And frankly....reading stories and snuggling little ones is more important than a blog.

And I don't have time now to blog either. I actually had a little get-away with my husband that I will tell you about later. For now take a few minutes and click on Sarah's blog on my list - it says Urgent! Prayer needed for Carrington!! I wish so badly God would come back when I read stuff like this! Please pray for the fragile state of this little one and that God would begin healing her tiny, tiny body!

Happy weekend to you all!!

No comments: