Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Urgent Need

Okay....it has been a while since I have advocated for a child but it is time! This little girl MUST have a family in days! And I mean days! I know the chances are very slim that anyone reading my blog is paper ready that could jump in and rescue this little girl. It truly would be a rescue. She is 4 years old, the size of a 12-18 month old, has over $17,000 in her grant fund, is precious beyond words, deserves a family and is just days away from being transferred to the institution!! I cannot even describe to you the horrors that await her there! She has already had her physical by the doctors from the institution which means any day now she will be gone. Please, please head over to http://www.psalmsixtyeight.blogspot.com to see her picture, read more about her and click on the links there to read first hand accounts of how precious she is!

So, if I feel that no one reading my blog is paper ready why am I posting? I know how incredibly powerful prayer is and I know how much our Father absolutely adores these precious children that He created!! I am posting and asking that everyone who reads this pray for a family to step forward immediately!! Will you join with me in praying her home? Print out her picture and put it on your refrigerator, your bathroom mirrors - whatever it takes to remind you to pray! I will let you know when a family is found!

No comments: