Monday, February 28, 2011

Endless Winter

Can you tell winter is beginning to get the best of me? I feel so completely uninspired and mostly just like a blob! A blob that moves from one task to the next without really even noticing what is being done (or not done) until partway through the day when my eyes seem to actually register what is passing before them. I think I was feeling a little too good about myself and how well I was handling winter. Then I got blind sided somewhere in February! I keep telling myself that if I can just get through March all will be well.

But I don't want to just endure the next month. I want to enjoy it! I need to find that bounce in my step instead of stumbling through my day! The key for me is to not look at myself (which I obviously am) and instead look at what I can do to bless/help someone else. Hmmm....

I will soon post some fun pictures of a visit with my first "internet friend." And in that post I will give you an opportunity to bid on some incredibly beautiful pieces of pottery to help our friends! You really should bid on them! We have a piece of his pottery in our home and it is gorgeous! I promise you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ugh...yeah winter is the worst! It's one of the reasons I love where we live, we get glimpses like today where it's sunny and 78. I will send some to you, and pray for you through this! :)