Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Pictures

Here is the birthday girl enjoying her moment! Complete with gross salsa bowl in the front of the picture.
If you can look past the salsa bowl, my side profile intruding into the picture you will then notice a sweet little boy clapping for his sister! I love when my children are happy for their siblings. Those brief moments make me feel like quite possibly they may end up good friends someday!

Heidi loves pushing this little stroller around the patio. Poor unsuspecting baby is being drug around upside in the bottom of the stroller.
She has begun walking this week. At first with a lot of coaxing and now without any cheering section. And she is liking the excitement and celebrating it garners her!
I had her to the doctor today for a re-check of her ears and she had gained 1 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks! I was positive she was looking and feeling different but it took the scale to prove my intuition correct.
I was trying to get a picture of Heidi and Eden in their matching pj's but as soon as Heidi sees the camera she charges!!
Early morning snuggling on the couch!
And afternoons in the sun!
Silly faces being made!
And hugs to be given!
Judah playing a little basketball....while Tristan and Eden scale the basketball hoop?
Shane also getting in on the basketball action while Eden continues her attempt at climbing!
All in a day of my life! I had forgotten how much more I enjoy life in the warmer months. I think it is a combination of the sun, warmth and ability to chase the children out of the house for their rowdy play. They can run, ride bike, play in the sand box, get dirty, play in the kiddy pool, be exhausted at the end of the day and fall into bed without arguing! Makes me very happy!!

2 comments:

Charity Hildebrand said...

Looks like fun! Sigh, sometimes I wish we had more space to play and run outside. Living in the city has been a little challenging for this country girl :) I just love seeing all those pictures of your beautiful children!

Beautiful Mess said...

What a beautiful family!

Love the fun!