Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feeling Tired

We had a very busy week last week and it continued through the weekend. I am playing catch-up, getting kids back into the normal groove and trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. Last night I crashed a little before 10 o'clock and it felt wonderful!! I was only awake two times during the night to help both Heidi and Eden so that wasn't too shabby either.

Today was Judah's last day of school and he arrived home in tears. How many kids come home on their last day of school with tears in their eyes struggling not to cry? I think it was a combination of school being done for the year as well as processing his class assignment for next year. Some of his favorite class-mates will be in the other 4th grade class and he was afraid he wouldn't have such a good year next year. Poor guy! Mark took him and Shane out for ice cream tonight to celebrate the official start of summer vacation for them. We had to wait until the little ones were in bed so there wasn't a big problem. I knew that they would fall asleep driving later in the evening and then it would mess up bed-time. And I am feeling a desperate need for ease in my life after last week.

So...when I am feeling refreshed I will return with some pictures from the weekend and to finally have my blog give-away that I mentioned about two weeks ago. Where does the time go?

No comments: