Monday, February 22, 2010

The Face of An Addict

This is the face of a cereal addict who is being denied his next fix! He would eat "breakest" for every meal. It doesn't matter what kind of cereal. He will eat sugary cereals but is just as fine eating bland fiber cereals. He just likes cereal! And since he has a slight obsession with letters and numbers if he doesn't have 3 bowls of "breakest" every day the above happens. I usually oblige him with three bowls in the morning. I just give him the equivalent of one bowl spread out over three bowls. Yesterday though he only had two bowls and his world was not ok. It is almost humorous unless you are the mother listening to the child wail for 30 minutes straight. He does his best to convince us he is near death without his 3 bowls of breakest.
Never to be upstaged or outdone Miss E needed her picture taken as well. If you think of us would you pray for some breakthrough with her? Someday I will take the time to share these difficult days with her. I am serious though. Please let me know if you are willing to pray so I can send you an email with a bit more specifics. It would help me tremendously knowing I have people praying for us on a daily basis through this season.

Our friends, the Subletts came to spend the evening on Saturday. The kids had a rip-roaring good time. Complete with all out boxing matches (notice the gloves), dressing up in power ranger costumes, hide and seek and who knows what else. We finally got to meet dear Annabelle who has now been home for 3 weeks. She is boisterous, hilarious and we had plenty of laughs! After they left both Judah and Shane said they wished Annabelle were their sister! So cute! We enjoy the moments we get to spend with their family.


10 comments:

Charity Hildebrand said...

I would love to pray for you guys! Let me know how I can pray!

(You should have my email address from the last email I sent you)

Charity

Beautiful Mess said...

I LOVE to pray! I would be happy to pray and petition the Father!

God bless your sweet family!

Jen

Charity Hildebrand said...

Okay, I'm not sure why you didn't get my email, so I just sent it again. Do I have the right address - eveleth@hotmail.com? Hopefully it works this time :)

Barb said...

I too would love some specifics to pray for you as I think of you often during my day. Love you girl.

steffany said...

Oh my word...Her hair is beautiful..
Okay done with the physical..
I am praying for you sweet friend

Charity Hildebrand said...

This is frustrating! I don't know why my email is not working. Here's my email address - joelandcharity@swissmail.org. You can just try to email me, thanks :)

Meredith said...

I'll pray too. My email address is in the Stoltzfus directory. BTW, the photo of Eden is so beautiful! Her eyelashes with their curl accentuate her eyes. I think I understand some of what you're facing and want to encourage you to build all the connection you can before you hit the teen years! E & D are 16 and 15 now. It's challenging sometimes, but could be a lot worse!~Edith

Charity Hildebrand said...

Okay, so this is my 4th comment on this post ;) But I just wanted to let you know that I emailed you back. Just thought I would leave a comment to tell you, since I've been having a few problems with my email account lately! Have a great day!

Micah Vincent said...

I'd love to pray for you guys! Sherri (I'm pretty sure it's going to say Micah b/c he has a google account and I'm too lazy to sign him out. :)

adalong said...

Becky, I just now checked your blog. I'd love to pray , also. alada@toast.net
God bless you.
Love,
Ada