Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I decided to share some more of our Christmas pictures. It was such a precious morning together - just us with our kiddos. It felt nice not having to rush off anywhere this year and just soak in the simplistic joy of our children. After Eden opened her present containing the baby she promptly took off the hat and tried to wear it herself. I loved her expression in this picture.
Here she had her daddy put the baby blanket on the floor and she was trying to get the hat back on the babies - belly?
Eden wasn't sure what to think of her stocking and frankly I don't blame her. Hers didn't have too much inside of it simply because what do you put in an 18 month olds stocking? I was running low on creativity this year.....but I am pretty sure she didn't notice.
It was almost midnight until we got home from my brothers house on Christmas Eve but the boys were too excited to fall back asleep. So.....we gave them their new pj's. Shane really, really enjoys his pajamas and would stay in them at least half the day. He received some new Spiderman pj's which he is sporting here.
And Judah is blazing his own trail in this house full of Eagles fans!! He likes his Steelers and got two new Steelers items. His eyes sparkled upon opening this gift.
Here we are at my brothers house and honestly - has the man never watched America's Funniest Home Videos? This just looked like a disaster waiting to happen. He somehow got through the pinata without any injuries.
Here is our very own vicious little boy going after the pinata somewhat tentatively. The bat was a little much for him to handle but he enjoyed joining in on the fun with the big kids.
Some of the handsome young men of the family.
My nieces Kayla and Caitlyn who seem to have grown up way too fast.
And of course I got my pictures all mixed up and backwards in this post. We are back to Christmas morning again. Judah was helping Tristan with his stocking. Tristan really had zero interest in opening presents so his big brothers stepped up to help out. Trust me - they didn't mind helping at all.
And back to Christmas Eve. My dear sweet little nieces who are all under 5 years of age.
My Shane man not really wanting to give me a full blown smile but I somehow got him to at least look at the camera.
My brother Steve with his precious little girl.
And one of my favorites from Christmas - Tristan laughing!!! He is such a sweetie and I say on an almost daily basis that I could eat him. Don't ask me what that means because it doesn't really make sense.
The boys with Uncle Dave in the back of the van. It was a tight squeeze but they managed. The boys enjoyed having him stay with us for a few days and he did pretty much whatever they asked him to do.
And that my friends is our Christmas wrap-up!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really amazing and fun Christmas!! I can't believe how much your Eden looks like my Elsa (well, I think so anyway... both GORGEOUS!)

Love the photo of her with her baby on the floor - she is adorable.

Ellen T said...

I love it. Thanks for the update and I especially love Judah's Steeler gear. He is ready for the playoffs.
Happy new year to all of you!