Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's A............

Today found Mark, Judah and I at the doctor's office. First for our ultrasound and then my quick 3 minute check by the doctor. It never gets old seeing your little person on the monitor. The practice I go to has top-notch equipment and we got to see color 3D pictures of our baby and see the blood flowing in the umbilical cord, the technician enlarged the heart so we could see the aorta working, saw the diaphragm, the kidneys, the stomach, the sweet little mouth.....everything looked wonderful. And by the way.....we are adding another girl to the family!!!! We are so excited, thrilled and feeling very blessed this evening! It was extra special for me having Judah there and so enthralled by everything. He was really hoping for a girl so he was extremely happy.

I know I have been rather absent lately but wow!!! We have had some very challenging days at this house. I will do better here and make sure I post some pictures soon because really who wants to just read my rantings?

4 comments:

Mim said...

Hi Becky!

I love reading your blogs whether they have pictures or not! You are an inspiration to me. Your children are s-o-o-o-o precious! Hang in there! I'm praying for you.
Love,
Mim

Meredith said...

I say AMEN to what Mim said about not needing photos to make it interesting. I'm glad it's a girl too, to keep company with Eden! I had tried leaving a comment about you being lucky after the last posting, but it didn't work. Maybe this time...Edith

Out Loud said...

um, i love reading your rantings. and if you stop writing them could you at least call and leave your rantings on my cell phone? thanks. :) love you!

Valerie said...

lovely!! a girl!! i can already imagine eden and her as two little peas in a pod as sisters.

(i also enjoy your rantings at least as much as the pictures.)