Sunday, December 7, 2008

A New Week

Here it is Sunday night and I am hoping this next week is the complete opposite of last week. Meaning....I hope there is a lot of peace, a lot less issues between siblings, more positive words spoken and just a general all around feeling of joy!!! Today was wonderful so I am hoping we can build on that more tomorrow. It just seems like sometimes everyone gets in a downward spiral at the same time. And now I need to go because Tristan is still on his ABC obsession! We don't have to say them multiple times a day but now we have to sit with a pen and paper and I have to write all the letters he dictates. So far while typing this post I have had to pause and write the following letters as he tells me to: ELDAPRMETDERCCCSSWWHQPO. This child sure does love his letters!!!

No comments: