Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snot Factory

We are in full swing here producing buckets of snot per hour. I really would love to know where Eden and Tristan store all the draining disgusting "stuff" coming from their noses. The amount that has exited just this morning seems like it would fill the entire inside of their little heads. And Tristan has been sporting some really gross shirts the past few days. I catch him wiping his nose constantly on the outside and inside of his shirt. It is so, so gross!!! I thought about posting some pictures but decided for those who have weak stomach's it could end bad.

In other news I am loving all things related to food right now!! This has been the strangest pregnancy for me. I haven't had one day that I have felt pregnant. I haven't been tired, queasy, nauseous or had any kind of aversion to smells. Normally I don't get too sick but I have a hard time eating in the first 3 months and actually usually loose a little bit of weight. Not this time!! I have had a lot of energy and been going strong. But I am entering the stage where food becomes almost an obsession. This morning alone I have thought about eating at The Deli (for those in State College), Hoss's salad bar, Ci-Ci's pizza and a particular soup at Olive Garden. And that has just been in the past few hours. I always enjoy food but it steps up a few notches when I am pregnant.

I have been feeling a little more tired the past few days but that is attributed to Tristan being so restless. When he is congested and not feeling real great he wakes up a lot!! He has been up at least three times the past three nights. He is a light sleeper anyhow but the congestion isn't helping. And since you aren't supposed to give kids under the age of 5 any cold/congestion medicine now we are kind of stuck. I guess I could technically give them something but our pediatrician advises against it. I am hoping that both the little ones sleep this afternoon and I can spend the afternoon outside with the older two. It is just too beautiful to be inside!!!

1 comment:

Out Loud said...

hysterical. your food cravings that is. :) i've been craving ci-ci's recently... man. i need to lose this weight, i can't be craving all you can eat pizza!