Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 Months!

I realized this afternoon in the midst of my baking (yum) and finishing up the boys school work for today that it was October 1st which means Eden has officially been home for 6 months! I started thinking back over our trip home - how long and exhausting it was. How beautifully Eden did on the flights considering she had an ear infection and giardia. She slept the entire time or just snuggled in our arms. I was surprised how good it felt to be on US soil again and how final it seemed going through immigration with Eden. Our little girl was almost home and soon to meet the rest of her family. I can still remember all the emotions and I hope I never forget the beauty of that day! Our first morning home and we found out how much she enjoyed just being in her diaper. She has changed so much since then! She has gained over 7 pounds and is a complete bundle of crazy energy!
I know I have posted this picture before but it is my favorite picture of her with at least two of her brothers. They were so in love with her and she quickly adapted to being fawned over and malled by everyone. This morning while she was eating her breakfast Shane came down the steps. She started screaming and trying to say his name and almost came out of her seat! She loves her brothers and I am more certain that ever that we followed God's heart straight to this little girl!

1 comment:

steffany said...

I love it.
There is something so beautiful about big brothers and little sisters