Sunday, July 26, 2009

Delicious!

Is this baby girl not delicious?! She is like a new child and I am so, so grateful! I guess the 3rd month is somewhat magical when it comes to a child who is classified as colic. Because I could almost be convinced that my baby has been switched with someone else. She is sweet and delectable.
This week brought about the celebration of Tristan's 3rd birthday. He was so excited and talked about it for quite a while leading up to his special day. He wanted cupcakes instead of a cake and was thrilled to have us sing to him.
Tristan and Eden playing in a monster puddle after one of the 50 downpours we had in the past few days. It started out as a little wading and ended up in full fledge dunking. Why am I not surprised?
Heidi being mauled er...held by Eden.
Tristan holding Heidi with Eden's hand sneaking into the picture because she wanted her turn.


Shane and his girl. He has the dreamiest smiles.
One of the boys captured the love between Heidi and I. Really....she does love me. And now my post must come to an end since Heidi is letting me know she is waking up and nearly starved!

2 comments:

Ellen T said...

I love the pictures!! I need to come see in person soon.

adalong said...

Oh, I'm so glad your little one is more pleasant now! You deserve it!
Love, Ada