Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Little Snippet

I definitely need to haul myself off to bed but.....here I sit. It just seems like my days disappear without me finding any spare moments. And if I do find those moments I am usually getting caught up on something else. So, I will just post a few pictures for now and hope to fill you in on my life sometime soon. Believe me people. I have the best of intentions. And this is what happens when you turn around for two minutes to load the dishwasher after lunch. Your two year old strips down, goes outside and somehow (I still do not know how) climbs onto the minivan windshield. To be fair she may have been in her diaper from playing outside and getting wet and her mother removing her clothes upon reentry into the house.
Judah and Shane after constructing a very elaborate cave complete with moss and trees for their animals. Mostly prehistoric animals. I think my boys are slightly challenged when it comes to dressing themselves. One doesn't ever match and the other matches a little too well.

Best buddies! I love these boys!
I decided to braid Eden's hair the other day and she didn't want me to take a picture. I knew she would have removed everything before Mark got home so I wanted to document the new hair.
Oh...the drama!
Tristan and his baby.
Heidi smiling at her daddy! So sweet!
And here she is talking to Mark.
And this is what I would like to do at least once everyday. Go unload a cupboard and hideout for a while. Complete with blankie! He voluntarily threw his binkie in the trash on Sunday, deeply regretted the decision a few hours later but has done marvelously without it since. He mourned the loss of his best friend for a few hours on Sunday, 5 minutes on Monday and today was fine. Lets hope the trend continues!

And lets hope for some sleep tonight. Eden and Tristan have both been incredibly restless the past few nights. I have been up multiple times with them. On that note I will make the trek upstairs to my comfy bed.


2 comments:

ltwnstd said...

Eden's hair must be getting pretty long! Nice job on the braids -- it looks great.

Amber said...

Just checking in...Eden is so grown up! I hate ticks too!