Thursday, May 28, 2009

Before and After Pictures

Yesterday found me with the clippers in hand ready to get rid of Tristans mop! I was so torn. How I love his curls! But he sweats so much and his hair always has a sweaty smell. Not too appealing. And he absolutely abhors getting his hair washed. There was only one thing to do. Give him a shorter cut for the summer. Here he is before the cut (last week). So, so cute!!
The new little man!! He wanted to hold his baby Deidi (as he calls her). He can say Heidi - he just prefers calling her "baby Deidi." Don't ask me why because I have no idea. Check out the double chin on baby girl! Pretty cute!
This is the pose you get when you ask Tristan to smile for a picture. Are you catching onto him? There is really no rhyme or reason with this one. He marches to the beat of his own drum. So....smile everyone!
I am quite pleased with how cute he looks. It changed his looks and he is proud to tell whoever will listen that he got a haircut. Maybe it feels good to be free of all the hair. Or maybe he got tired of people commenting on his curls and missing the sweet boy hidden under the curls. Either way......I love it and more importantly ....I love him!!

1 comment:

Koelle said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so much older! Adorable! Jacob had curls like that when he was little too, and I couldn't bring myself to cut his hair until he was 3. I cried when they came off, but he was very proud too. Yet another rite of passage! How time flies. Tristan was Heidi's age when I first met you! Hope you are hanging in there! Thinking of you all!