Friday, August 8, 2008

Smattering of Photos

I am definitely on the mend and feeling more like myself these days. I am so grateful to my mom, my mother-in-law and my friend Tori for helping out so I could get some extra rest. And my dear husband! He has been amazing and so very helpful. He really is a gem! This picture will need some explanation for sure. Judah and Shane built a monster truck ramp in the sand. You can obviously see the ramp and the little pine cones were the audience. The larger sticks were lights (I think). Pretty creative!
Here they are getting ready to ramp the truck. They wanted pictures to show the progression but unfortunately I do not have that caliber of camera.
Here is my beautiful garden before I got sick and the weeds invaded. This shot is of the pumpkin patch. The boys are hoping they make as much money as last year but I am not so sure. We may have planted them too early because they are already turning orange. I feel kind of bad that my garden has become overgrown. I just have not had the energy to get out there and work. We are getting crazy amounts of string beans, cucumbers, zucchini and tomatoes. The boys like giving the produce to the the neighbors - it's fun to watch them pick the vegetables and then decide who to give it to.
Tristan playing on his slide.
Eden lounging on a little chair and contemplating life. (Krista - notice the little shoes. She can finally wear them) Eden has a complete shoe fetish. It is rather cute at this stage of her life. She wants shoes on all the time and likes to change them multiple times a day. This morning when she woke up I walked into her room and she immediately started clapping and pointing to her shoes. I love it!!!
This picture was taken right after Tristan's territorial smack on her head. You see, this is Tristan's chair and he was not happy that someone else was lounging in it.
Here is Shane on a tire swing. He still had his helmet on from riding his bike. Some days I think about making it a mandatory requirement of all 4 kids to wear a helmet at all times. It just seems like it would be much safer for everyone.

No comments: