Saturday, August 9, 2008

Expressiveness

Mark took Judah and Shane out for dinner tonight to just get a little bit of quality time with them. Mark does an amazing job of spending time with them and making them feel special. I probably should have been the one to take them out but.....I was kind of dragging. Anyway, when they arrived home I asked the boys how their dinner was and Judah said, "Oh! It was fabulous!!" Our boys are some of the most expressive kids out there. One of their friends even informed them that the word beautiful was not cool and they still use it. Judah uses words like "beautiful" "gorgeous" "fabulous" quite often. It always kind of catches me off guard hearing those words from a little boy but I always smile to myself. Sometimes I have to wonder if being home schooled has preserved some of their expressive words. I am pretty sure they would get made fun of for saying colors were fabulous and views of the mountains were beautiful. Anyway, I love hearing them talk. It makes me laugh.

No comments: