Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hannah's Home!!

Mark's sister Hannah was in Spain for this past semester. We missed her so, so much. She not only works for Mark during the summer she also enjoys spending time in our home. Well....I think all his sisters enjoy spending time here. I think our sweet children are what really lure them here but I like to think we aren't all that bad either. Hannah arrived into the airport Sunday morning and they all came over in the afternoon to have pizza and just hang out. Shane kept asking how many more minutes until Hannah gets here? I really wish he would have asked in hours - somehow 180 minutes sounds like forever. Here is Joyce and Eden. Joyce just finished up her freshman year at Juniata. Even though Juniata is only 30 minutes from us we still didn't see her very often. So it was like getting two of Mark's sisters back.
Here is Eden meeting Hannah for the very first time. Nothing but smiles from the little peanut.
Eden and Tristan on the trampoline. Notice Tristan trying to do a cartwheel. He watches his brothers do flips all the time. I am assuming this is his version of a flip.
Me, Christine, Hannah, Joyce and Hannah's friend Sam. Well...she is really a friend to all of us but we wouldn't know her without her friendship with Hannah. I am so blessed by having married into this family. Now I have two incredible families!!

No comments: