Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3 Months Later

 Ok, ok.  Confession time.  I have seen these big, poofy headbands on babies and have thought they were a bit much.  I may have even thought they were ridiculous.  Maybe.  Until now!  I still think they are ridiculous - ridiculously cute!!  Look at this sweet little love!
 I have had the hardest time getting pictures of her that I feel do her justice.  My friend who took all the beautiful photographs on my blog said she probably needs lots of natural light.  So today I trekked outside under a tree and captured some great pictures of her.  Her eyes are just dreamy, aren't they?
 Normally such a smiley baby but this was the closest we got to a true smile.  She was so pensive while we were making fools of ourselves trying to get her to smile.  Complete fools but who really cares! 

Three months ago today she arrived on our doorstep.  Complete gift from God!  If you are around me very long you will hear me say that I think everyone needs a little Naomi in their life.  Such sweet tenderness surround this little soul.  Everywhere we go people comment on her sweetness.  I fall more in love everyday and that is saying something.  For one who isn't normally a big baby fan I am enjoying pretty much every minute. 

Oh and Jenny.......only a month until you can snuggle her close.  You get first dibs on her at the cabin.  :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I feel so proud that I got mentioned in the blog! Can't wait to snuggle that sweet one!