Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Living Life

Today we celebrated Shane's birthday! He was so excited and I must say I was as well. He got to pick where he wanted to go for lunch and a special activity to do with mom and dad. Since he is home schooled we had the luxury of going during the day. He chose the Waffle Shop (yes!) and to go bowling. We had such fun!! His delicious hot chocolate!
Being silly at the bowling alley.
Blowing out his 7 candles on his ice cream cake. I feel so blessed to have this little guy as a son!

We spend lots and lots of time at this house playing games. I found Tristan and Eden "playing" a card game the other day. It was so cute! Sweeter than anything were the moments they spent actually enjoying each others company
Nestled in her car seat!

Tristan wearing a head lamp. The kids LOVE running around with these strapped on. Who knew a 4 dollar head lamp could be so much fun?

Winter fun! The perfect kind of sledding - easy and no climbing of hills.

Judah had to pick a president to research, write a report, create a costume and then be ready for parents to come see him at the "wax museum". He was President Truman. He was pretty cute and delivered his speech without being too nervous.
I am not ashamed to say that I am in love with a cute little girl!
Sporting an Indiana Jones hat.
Tristan and Eden in their "capes". I love that Eden is holding a light saber. She can hand with the best of the boys!
Hmmmm.....don't think this picture needs an explanation.
And neither does this picture. She is a character - for sure!
Have a few things I have been mulling over and hope to get out of my brain soon. Like the dangers of this thing moms/women do called comparison. It robs us of such joy. Been waying heavy on my mind since I can be such a pro at it myself.

4 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

What a beautiful family! Priceless moments!

steffany said...

oh awesome.
I love all the pictures. It's so fun to see a glimpse of your life. Your house looks like a blast!

Ellen T said...

I just love all of you!

Out Loud said...

oh man, this post made me miss you guys and all the kiddies SO MUCH!!!!

on another note- could you pick me up a couple of those 4 dollar kid headlamps next time you see them? they would be perfect for the us here and our frequent power outages!