Monday, November 9, 2009

Toy Eating Couch

Had the carpets cleaned today and found a wonderful assortment of missing game pieces, puzzle pieces, crayons, pretzels....you get the idea. Basically everything you can imagine except for any of the children. Felt a bit embarrassed but figured the guys who were cleaning the carpets have seen worse. At least I hope.

So I am left wondering.....can I re gift any of the lost and now found items to my children? Seems logical since they have been missing for so long.

Of course I am kidding since I am already almost finished with Christmas shopping for my kids. If only I would have had the carpets cleaned a month ago.........

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

FINISHED Christmas shopping-bless you!

I intend every year to DO that and never have! Ugh!

I would regift-if not Christmas-just a special Resurrection Day surprise--of who knows-just because :)

steffany said...

oh yeah...I still say regift them:)