Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scary!!

Do I need to say anything more? Slightly terrifying! When did my son become big enough to ride a huge four wheeler? If he is big enough is still up for debate. His father didn't think it necessary to consult me first. Upon seeing my expression he told me why he felt things were okay. He had the four wheeler in low, couldn't go much more than 15 mph, etc. etc.
Just look how happy he is!! So incredibly proud of himself. And his father is equally as proud!

And this is how the rest of them roll. Yes....I am aware that none of them have helmets. Please do not beat me up!! They go quite slow and are pretty safe - as far as I can tell. Wouldn't be my first choice but at least it keeps them off of the trampoline. I wish I could convince Mark to pack the trampoline up and get it out of our yard. Anyone want to send any scary stories our way that will help with my attempts? I'm sure anyone in the medical profession can help me out. Elam? Lana? Olivia? Anyone?

No comments: