Friday, August 14, 2009

A Lot of Nothing

This will be very boring and flat because simply that is how I feel today. Boring and flat. Just blah! No reason in particular. I know enough by now to know that tomorrow will feel different. I think it has something to do with having my sleep disturbed so much over the past two weeks. I seem to be able to motor along ok for a while and then one morning I wake up and feel like I am toe to toe with a brick wall. Today was the brick wall.

I have been running around a lot more than normal this week which has been fun and good. We went swimming one day, had friends come for a visit one day, the boys had kick boxing, Judah had a dentist appointment, doctor's appointments, etc. etc. The boys went to a local ball game with their dad and Uncle Eric and tonight they are going to an outdoor movie just two miles up the road. I of course will stay home since the "little ones" will need their beds.

And really....that is all I am writing for now. Like I said, flat, boring....especially after almost two weeks of being silent. What is my problem? Oh...it's things like realizing Eden and Tristan are naked and playing in the baby pool although that couldn't possibly be happening right now. Could it? Oh yes!! It could and it is!! If only I could post pictures of them sliding down the little slide in their bare butts!! Too cute for words!

No comments: