Friday, March 13, 2009

Transition

We are hoping to move tomorrow (Saturday) as long as we can pull everything together. I am finding it difficult to get everything done with kids roaming around and unpacking boxes right after I pack them. Boxes are to play in apparently. And why am I taking time to sit down and blog right now? I really don't know. Except that my body is tired and a little break is required. Plus, I was in the office pulling together pictures for our last post-placement report since they are due April 1st. I will post my thoughts on that whole monumental occasion after we are moved and settled. We are reaching the one year mark of being home with little pumpkin and it seems nearly impossible to be at that milestone already.

All in all we are doing well here on the home front. I am starting to feel like the transition needs to be over and done so I can get everyone settled. I have decided that transition and change of this magnitude should not be done when a woman is a hormonal 8 1/2 months pregnant. It doesn't make a real great combination. You can pray for my husband - the poor man. He seems to be getting blamed for all sorts of things that are not his fault.

I may be off the radar for a bit depending on how soon we get everything switched around and hooked up at the new house. I am loving how the basement is shaping up. Very, very pretty!! I will post pictures after the move! Until then......here is to hoping the sun keeps shining!

1 comment:

steffany said...

Wow!
Becky somehow I forgot you were already almost 9 months pregnant and moving.
You're life is definitely in transition sweetie.