Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling Tired

I am officially tired today! It may have something to do with cleaning my entire house from top to bottom, packing and getting the house ready to be listed. I didn't realize just how much work I have accomplished until I sat back today while meeting with out realtor and looking around. Now the trick will be to maintain cleanliness with 4 kids running around. I think I am up for the task.

I am 8 weeks out now from baby girls arrival!! She is still insanely active and the boys love watching her move around. Mark can hardly wait until her birth which I find incredibly endearing. You would think by now that since we have through this whole "having a child" process, whether by birth or adoption, it would loose its newness. He is more excited than ever though. He said it doesn't matter what the gender is. Looking at the other kids and seeing how fast the time goes makes him excited to have a baby in the house again. I will remind him of that in a few months!

We are on track to move sometime in the next 2 weeks. I must admit it will feel nice to have this transition period behind us and be settled in our new home. Every time I go to the new place I love it more and more. It is so quiet there and peaceful. I feel very blessed that we have found this spot and will be able to call it home!

On another note I had to inform Judah the other night that marrying his first cousin is not an option. He was listing all his friends that happen to be girls that he may end up married to someday. Cassie and Riley made the list so I had to gently tell him that you cannot marry your cousin. He was not happy about it and said, "What!! Darn!! That stinks!!" So there you have it! We have curtailed any possible inbreeding within the family.

No comments: