Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blah!!!!!

So the verdict is in on why I have been so incredibly sick and lethargic. This momma has MONO!! Tell me how a mother of four youngsters is supposed to "sleep as much as possible" and "listen to your body." My only consolation is I am twelve days into this and I have survived so far. So.....2-4 more weeks shouldn't take too long, right?! My sister Beth said this morning, "You are going to get through this year, look back and wonder how you made it." That is the truth!! So I am hunkering down for a few more weeks of wanting to hibernate and hoping that it will pass quicker than normal so I can get back to normal!

1 comment:

adalong said...

Ah, Becky-how could you have mono with as much rest as you usually get? Yeah, right! I hope you get better fast. May you be strengthened and renewed.
Love, Ada