Thursday, June 19, 2008

What to do, what to do???

Mark took Judah and Shane to a minor league game tonight in State College. It was guy's night out and they were pretty thrilled. This means I was at home by myself with two little munchkins and I didn't quite know what to do with myself. It seemed really quiet except for Tristan's occasional screaming. I vacillated between getting a lot of work done with minor interruptions or doing nothing. I kind of opted for not doing too much. But.....I guess it is all relative because I just sat on the floor and played with the bambino's. And took lots of self-portraits. I do most of the photo taking at this house and I am absent from almost every picture. Well, not tonight! We got picture happy. Take a look. Yes, Tristan does have more than this one green shirt. I am starting to notice that he has this shirt on really often when I have the camera out. It must be a sub-conscious reminder to start snapping away.
And yes, he is getting a trim next week. For all of you concerned that he is looking a little "too pretty."

Would someone tell her to get off of me!!!
Crazy woman!!!
This is my favorite. I know it chops every ones head off but I think it is great!!!
She really is crazy!! Just look at her!! I like how we are all looking different places on this one.
Tell my mom I have had enough for one night!!!!
Tristan's binky is actually not attached to his face. It just looks like it is. I am trying to figure out a plan of action so the binky can be put to rest. Anyone have any good ideas? I was kind of waiting until he got all of his teeth but he is taking his time.
So...now I should probably try to get a little something done since they have fallen asleep and I can be even more productive. Yippeee!!!!!

No comments: