Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Littliest Man

I have this sweet little boy who stole my heart a long time ago.  I love his uniqueness. 

He has a birthday in July but he is already planning what he would like to get for presents and which friends he wants to invite to a little party.  So far he has asked for some legos, a libman's wet mop (so he can clean whenever he wants) and some hand sanitizer.  Too funny!  The best part was when I told him he didn't have to wait until his birthday for the mop.  He asked if we could go right away to buy one! 

Tonight he wasn't feeling the best.  He came to me at one point and asked, "Am I not feeling well?"  I told him he had to figure that out himself.  He touched his head and said, "There is a really cold spot on my forehead that is probably only 95 point something degrees.  So I will just touch it until it gets warm."

Right now he is eating his nightly snack of apple slices and getting ready for me to read Charlotte's Web to him.  What a boy!

No comments: