Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Finally....

 I am able to upload pictures again finally!!  I was beginning to lose hope that I would ever be able to post pictures again.  I realized though that I have been pretty pathetic in the whole picture taking department lately.  Since I was pleasantly surprised to find I could upload pictures I am in the middle of a myriad of other things at the moment.  But I had to throw a few out there.  Here is Eden holding a gift from our friend Ellen who is trying to corrupt her and make her like the Steelers. 
 Naomi happy as always!
 She sure does love her daddy and gets crazy loud when he walks in the room to get his attention!  Pretty cute if you want my opinion.
 Pretty sure either Eden or Heidi took this pictures.  She is a climber and a problem solver.  She figures out what she wants and how to reach it.  It is a team effort at this house to keep track of her and keep her out of trouble.
 Shane had his 10th birthday over the weekend even though I am positive he can't possibly be ten already!  Mark and I took him out for his birthday date on Friday evening.  He is pretty predictable: dinner and bowling!  On Saturday he had a few friends over to celebrate with us.  He has such a great group of friends!  There was lots of running around outside, playing madden football on the wii, stratego games and laughter.  There was one ugly skirmish between our two older boys but everything was fine within a few minutes.  The beauty of boys!  Had it been a fight between girls that age we would probably still be talking and processing days later.

I have one little girl (Heidi) who is sick on the couch today.  She started vomiting last evening at bedtime and declared to me around 2:00 this morning that she was dying!  Poor little thing!  She hasn't vomited today at all but is loosing things at a great rate at the other end.  She is drinking her gatorade and resting as I pay bills, balance checkbooks and wash bedding in between bathroom trips.  I am hoping she is an isolated case in our house but am pretty sure that is wishful thinking. 

No comments: