Monday, May 9, 2011

The Perks of Motherhood

Continuing in the vein of motherhood I thought I would share some pictures and conversations with my favorite people over the past few days! This is just plain cute having the girls all matchy-matchy! Clearly Heidi thinks the pockets are the best thing about wearing this skirt. And the only reason Eden would wear the skirt was because she could match Heidi. I seriously never could have imagined that having two little girls could be so fun. Watching them transition into sisters is so rewarding!

Early morning pillow/fluffy/snuggle time on mom and dad's bed. In most homes I do believe the correct term for all the fluffies is stuffed animals. When Shane was a little guy he called them fluffies and that has remained what they are called to this day!

Yes....that is Heidi dragging her pillow all around the yard! This afternoon a lot of fluffies, blankets and pillows found themselves having a party in our yard! Complete with all the fluffies being carried to precarious heights in the tree and propped in the branches!


Shane even thought it would be relaxing to literally hang out in the tree! Didn't work as well as he thought.
Making funny faces! These three are becoming quiet the trio! Heidi is suddenly morphing into one of the big kids and she is usually found with these two. Tristan is the one who helps everyone stay on track and obey the rules. The girls try to run his conscientious little self over but he holds his own pretty good!

Top reason I love being a mom is for these dreamy looks! And for the crazy things they say. Here are my top favorite things I overheard or was a part of today:


Tristan: When I grow up I will be an uncle to our house!


Judah: Pretty much everything is made in China...except for us!


Eden: It is taking God a long time to give me a baby!

Me: Well....you need to be quite a bit older and you should be married to have a baby.

Eden: I am married!!

Me: To who?

Eden: To my first mommy!!


Our conversations about her first mommy need to be saved for a post all of their own! Sweet times! Maybe next time.....

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Looks like good times and great memories!