Friday, January 21, 2011

He Does Know Best

You know the verse in Isaiah 55 that says, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord." Are you familiar with that particular verse? In case you wondered it is definitely true! :) If God had not broken into my carefully laid out plans this beautiful peanut would not grace our home with her laughter, her feisty spirit and her sparkly eyes! His ways truly are perfect! He knew I needed this little treasure and I will thank Him until the day I die for blessing us with her life! She normally wants to go outside when the other kids go out to play in the snow but his morning she was content to put on her hat and gloves and just gaze out the window.
And do you remember this picture?
Pretty sure Heidi is related to him! She loves sleeping with her blankets over her face or draped around her head! This was not staged at all!
Being pulled on their sleds! Their favorite thing about winter! Can you blame them?
All snuggled in together! Lots of cold fingers and toes when they are done! And clamoring for hot chocolate!

Heidi outside experiencing the snow! She even secured herself a ride on the sled and thought it was fun for a few minutes.
More cute Heidi pictures!
Good pals! She likes to climb into bed at night with Tristan as I am tucking him in and singing his myriad of songs! She giggles and wiggles the whole time! Somedays it is easier to count my blessings than others. And today as I sit in my warm home watching the snow swirl outside the windows I am grateful!








1 comment:

Katie said...

So true! Btw...Monday nights it is! Tomorrow it's rice and eggs for the Troups!