Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Many Faces of Heidi

Heidi really is developing such a fun little personality. She even gave me the wonderful gift of sleeping through the night this week!! I know, I know. Most people are bragging about that when their child is 8 weeks old but I don't usually get to brag about that until they are well over a year. And for the record, she was up 3 times last night. But she likes to snuggle during the night and that is the only time I get to hold her for any length of time so I try to remind myself to be grateful for the sleep disturbances. My attempt at finding something to be thankful for when I really just wish I were sleeping. This is the typical face I get when I aim the camera in her direction. I guess she thinks she is smiling.
She thinks she is the big cheese because she has my phone!

My personal favorite!
I am eternally grateful that God disrupted my carefully laid plans and blessed us with this little one! She makes us laugh every day!
Every summer our friend Ellen picks Judah and Shane up for a fun-filled day! An adventure of some sort! Today is the day for the annual adventure. I am not sure what they are up to but I know they will have fun. So it is just me and the three little ones. Seems very quiet around here. But I am enjoying the small break!

No comments: