Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Days

 Someone (not me) bungee strapped a ladder to a tree so the kids could jump into our humongous leaf pile at this house.  I told this person the same thing I tell him everytime I think an activity is too risky:  he can explain the injury to the ER doctor.  Any guesses who he is?  My kids think he is the fun parent. 
 Shane did a flip into the pile!


What do you do for fun at your house in this lovely fall weather?  If you are up for some adventure head our direction! 

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

We live in Florida...there isn't really a fall. LOL

We did go to the County Fair recently and that was awesome!

I need to post about that for sure!

Merle and Edith Burkholder said...

We have a friend whose son fell off a ladder and broke his arm. At the ER the doctor asked the son what he was doing on the ladder. He replied, "I was preaching about the great fall!" ~merle