Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Snippets of Life

I challenge you to find a better way to wake up in the mornings!! Before school started for the year and I had to be up and moving by a certain time we spent quite a few mornings snuggling in bed together. Most mornings all three of the younger ones found their way into our bed. This particular morning Eden was still in her bed. To be honest Heidi finds her way into our bed often enough that she probably thinks it is her bed just as much as ours. And you never know how you will find Eden when you check on her after she is asleep.


Seriously, this is how she was sleeping on this particular night. Amazing!!


I scooped her up and tucked her back into her bed.




We have had some changes around this house over the past week which I will talk about soon. The biggest change is Shane is now getting on the bus with Judah in the morning. I felt like my heart would nearly break, I cried more tears than I thought possible and am starting to settle into a new routine. More to come....

No comments: