Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 1

So my bloggy friend put out a challenge to take the next 30 days and write down something we are grateful for everyday! I am taking her up on the challenge since I know I am need of some perspective change. I will list a few things everyday and I am sure by the 30th day I will realize how incredibly blessed I really am. I also am going to make an attempt over the next week to highlight each of my children - complete with funny stories (and believe me I have some seriously funny stories) as well as pictures of them.

But as for today.....I am grateful I had the chance to take a half mile walk in the chilly fall air even though I held Tristan the whole time. It gave me some snuggle time as well as a nice little workout. I am thankful for the multiple hugs I receive everyday. I am thankful that I have one child in diapers!

3 comments:

steffany said...

I love it!

Can't wait to see what God does with my heart through this.

Great idea about highlighting each kid on your blog!

Beautiful Mess said...

Glad to find you blog on our journey to recognizing thankfulness!

I am going to explore around--you look like one neat momma a first glance :)

God bless! Jen

Katie said...

Great idea!