Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Mama and Her Girls

A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. - author unknown

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever - author unknown
A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. - author unknown

Thank you Katie Troup for capturing me and my sweet girls! More grateful everyday that God saw fit to entrust me with two little girls! They are such fun! And give the most amazing hugs and snuggles! I would know since a little girl makes her way to our bed nearly every night to snuggle with her mama! And I am suddenly wanting to freeze time as I realize Heidi is closing in rapidly on her 3rd birthday! These days are fleeting and oh so fun! The girls have been in their bathing suits all day today as well as floaties, goggles and anything related to swimming! Messes galore but so are the giggles! Looking forward with anticipation to what we will encounter and discover over this next year!
*all the updated and beautiful pictures are the creative handiwork of Katie Troup! Thank you Katie!!

3 comments:

Charity Hildebrand said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the pictures! Such a beautiful family!

Jenny said...

LOVE your new family picture!

Valerie said...

pictures are so lovely!!